Sunday, October 30, 2005

Try to cheer myself up

Still upset because of the bad news. Painfully tried to comprehend the situation. Thought cry would lessen my heavy heart, but I could only cried a little and it just made me feel bad about myself.

My husband did his best to stay calm and tried to cheer me up. Oh, poor sweetheart. I’m so sorry that you’ve got to go through this.

When I eventually came to my senses, I tried to think of anything to cheer myself up, if not to remain sensible and grateful.

Hmm, let me see. I guess I can be grateful for I have been blessed with an adorable little daughter and a wonderful husband.

I guess I should be thankful and cheerful for I still can love and be loved, talk nice or dirty, walk the morning walk with my baby and hubby, eat my favorite less healthy meals, breath the air freely, get to sleep almost 8 hours a day, listen to music, hear the wind blows and the birds sing, growl at anyone who irritates me, and so much more.

No comments: