Friday, November 11, 2005

Terribly, painfully missing my little darling

It’s nearly 9pm. In any other day, I’d be chasing my daughter around, persuading her to finish up her formula.

By 930pm she’d have her nappy changed, body cleaned and pajamas on. I’d usually give up to her demand for breast milk and let her enjoy it until she goes to sleep.

It’s different tonight. I’m here, alone and lonely in the bedroom upstairs. My daughter’s downstairs with her grandma. My husband has to work till late tonight.

My brother has just told me that my daughter has yet to sleep. I really want to run downstairs, get into our bedroom and hug my baby.

I’m so very sad. We’re in the same house but must not go near each other. I could not even let her see me in case she cry and call for me, or the other way around.

I wish tomorrow afternoon come quickly, my test go smoothly and I am allowed to embrace and kiss my baby again. Now I’m crying again.

No comments: